Internally Coated Fittings Flanges
Why Internal Coating ?
Oil and gas fluids contain solid particulates such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride, other salts, carbonates, sulfates, partially polymerized oils, including waxes and paraffins as well as silicas, dirt and greases. Some of these particulates dissolve in the fluid while some remain in suspension. Traveling through pipelines at speeds approaching 200 mph, these particulates become aggressively corrosive projectiles. Coatings designed for internal pipeline application must be engineered to withstand the high impact created by these fast moving particulates. Internal Pipe Coatings have been designed to protect the internal surfaces of (steel) pipe against corrosion as well as provide flow enhancement.
- Suitable for fresh and salt water immersion
- Effective for speeding up production
- Suitable for corrosive environments
- Resistant to many solvents and chemicals
- Resistant to cathodic disbondment
- Increased pipeline flow,
- Reduced energy costs,
- Reduced use of inhibitors,
- Reduced maintenance,
- Reduced pig runs and wear,
- Clean product delivery,
- Increased pipeline life, and
- Rapid return on investment.
- Protects steel pipelines being stored for extended periods prior to installation
- Reduces the cost of inhibitors and pigging
- Eliminates the formation of black powder and inhibits microorganism growth activity
- Extends the life of the pipeline
- Provides excellent corrosion protection (chemical/water)
- Enhances flow assurance
- Greatly reduces pipe cost when compared to using high alloy pipe
- All applied coatings shall meet drinking water standards. Contact Bayou for additional information regarding certification to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- Offers better visual inspection with a smooth, hard surface.
Types of Coating:
- Cement Lining
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy
- Polyamide Coatings
- Flow Efficiency Coating
- Anti-Corrosion for Potable Water – Epoxy Lining
- Performance Properties
- Easy Application
- Environmentally Safe
- Liquid Epoxy Coating
- Plant Pipe Coating
- Yard Pipe Coating
- Field Joint Protection
- Coating Rehabilitation